17 July 2008

Ah, Twilight Squee

So I spent yesterday stalking the Twilight Obsessed Crowd over at the Twilight Lexicon to get more information about the upcoming film and cast. The first thing I noticed is that it was a mistake to go there, what with blatant spoilers being thrown about in post titles. Crap. Now that that was out of the way, the second thing I noticed were the abundant amusing avatars and banners. Rather than inundate Stephanie's inbox further, I decided to just post the ones I enjoyed the most here. I realize that if you haven't read the book(s) many of these will be lost upon you, but you'll notice that isn't stopping me.


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

And my favorite:

2 comments:

Stephanie B said...

I just hope the movie doesn't end up super cheesy!!!

Abby said...

It will end up cheesy. Guaranteed. But we'll see it regardless, you know that.