17 January 2008

You're Who Now?

So I had a dream last night that I met Matt Damon. I was ecstatic.


MD: Hi.

Abby: Oh my gosh!!! Can you sign some of my Star Wars Stuff??

MD: ...You know I'm not Ewan McGregor, right?

Abby: Huh.


If memory serves, he signed them anyway, which means my subconscience is totally rich right now. Or at least it will be once it sells it all on eBay.


I was going to include a photo of Matt here in case you all forgot what he looked like, too, but I found this artist's rendering of him as Jason Bourne and I decided it was better than a photo. (Courtesy beFrank's @ coolshots.blogspot)





I love the internet.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

You meet MD and all you want is for him to sign your star wars stuff? There were so many more FUN things you could have done! We need to work on getting you some better dreams!

Abby said...

No joke. And all this proves is that I'm an even bigger Star Wars nerd in my dreams than I am when I'm awake. So sad.