This kid just can't catch a break. The other day I was changing Peanut's poopy diaper when I suddenly heard him gasping for air. I looked at him and he looked terrified. It suddenly hit me that he was choking. I started to panic, thinking, "Oh my gosh, it's happening again." I started to look around for anything he could have possibly ingested to cause this and then I saw it: sans diaper, he had peed onto his head and into his own mouth and was choking on it. I felt horrible for the little guy as he finally caught his breath, but I also thought it was pretty hilarious, too. In the words of his pediatrician, Dr. Smart-alec (edited for your reading pleasure), at least there's nothing wrong with his bladder muscle.
Later, this conversation materialized in my head:
Guy 1: Did you hear about Colin Farrell?
Guy 2: No, what happened?
1: He died.
2: No way! How did it happen?
1: Choked to death on his own pee.
2: Oh man, that's terri-- ...wait, what?